Saturday, October 17, 2015

Review III: Glitch Network Mitsuru Technology BoneHead Test Subject 56 1/6th scale figure

continued from previous post...

This is Glitch Network's Sixth Vision Mitsuru Technology BoneHead Test Subject 56 aka Machine56 1/6th scale collectible figure unleashing fury with his big a** Mech Slayer sword. Not much of a back story to his figure but I liked this 12-inch figure the moment I saw it at Singapore Toy, Game & Comic Convention (STGCC) 2015 - see my toy blog post HERE. This Glitch Network's Sixth Vision Mitsuru Technology BoneHead Test Subject 56 1/6th scale collectible figure comes with 1/6th scale Varsity jacket, red T-shirt, black pants and shoes; 3 (three) pairs of interchangeable hands, custom Baseball bat with hidden blade (Die-cast), Mech Slayer and A5 size limited print. I've already covered the figure with his baseball bat which comes with hidden blade in my action figure review posts HERE and HERE.


This is one of those 12-inch figures I knew nothing about until I saw it on display and had to get it. That's rather rare nowadays because most products are actually previewed and put on pre-order before they are produced and released. There were at least two other 12-inch action figures released by Medicom Toy that I bought first before finding out who they were after they were in my hands. They are Medicom Toy RAH (Real Action Heroes) 1:6 scale Mad Capsule Markets: White Crusher and Black Cyborn 12-inch figures reviewed on my toy blog HERE and HERE. I like the overall design and how the outfit matches the head (helmet) which has a skull design on it, hence the name bone-head. Not much in terms of accessories but just enough for putting the figure in some nice poses.

Scroll down to see the rest of the pictures.
Click on them for bigger and better views.



The Mech Slayer sword is huge and seems to be inspired by other manga / anime themed characters e.g. Guts from the Berserk dark fantasy manga series written and illustrated by Kentaro Miura. Check out my review of the Dragon Models Limited (DML) Berserk 1/6th scale Guts Black Swordsman 12-inch Action Figure posted HERE and HERE. ThreeA also released a 12-inch figure with a huge a** sword: the ThreeA (3A) 1/6th scale scale Tomorrow Kings SHOGUN Gorei action figure which is also very cool. Check out my action figure review posts HERE and HERE. Most recently, there's the AX2 "Boom!" Series Collection #2 1/6th scale Rei 12-inch post-apocalyptic figure which came with a huge gun with two hidden swords (pictures HERE)


No comments: