Friday, July 30, 2010

Hot Toys 1:6 PLATOON figures coming soon

We've all seen the Hot Toys prototype pictures of Charlie Sheen as Chris Taylor in "Platoon (1986)" but the latest pictures released have me drooling ;p- - -


Coming up next will be 1:6 figures of the other cast of "Platoon" - Tom Berenger as Sergeant Barnes, Willem Dafoe as Sergeant Elias and Johnny Depp as Lerner. Finally, I can lay my hands on these guys after missing out on Sideshow's offering years ago. Coming from Hot Toys, you can only expect the best in sculpt, outfit, gear and weapons :)

Here's another look at the Hot Toys 1:6 Charlie Sheen as Chris Taylor Vietnam War military figure


4 comments:

Covenant said...

Now I can finally kitbash my very own Charlie Sheen action figure with wife beating action! He come with a kitchen knife a bottle of booze and a cool Mercedes Benz you can drive off a cliff!

Heather Fonseca said...

HI! I just found your blog as I was researching US army uniforms for a project. Wow! I had no idea all these action figures were out there. The detail is amazing, though I imagine they're pretty big. Still, really impressive.

alex teo said...

@ covenant > can't wait to see that :)

Hi Heather, welcome to the world of 1:6 scale collectible figures ;p these action figures aren't big at all. they'll make perfect boyfriends for Barbie as they are mostly 12-inch tall (that Ken is such a wuss - ha ha). CHEERS

Little Plastic Man said...

It will be 1000 times better than the sideshow one! move over sideshow platoon...Hot Toys version is on the way...ouch for my wallet!