Friday, November 14, 2008

Kankichi Ryotsu, Omaturi Ryo-san by Bandai (1997)

One of the best outfits of the Bandai Kankichi Ryotshu series for me has to be this - "Ryo-san" wearing traditional japanese attire enjoying his Japanese beer during the Omaturi Festival. Note the extra head of a severely hungover Ryo-san.

Set includes extra Ryo-san head with hangover, two kinds of canned "Yuhi" beer and a fan

"Cheers!" or as we say it over here "Yum Seng!"


The "why did I have to drink so much last night?" expression, usually the morning after



It's Happy Hour :) 

Miniature figurine that comes with the set

Banzai!!


There's also Pilot Ryo-san

4 comments:

cosmicbaby said...

Wow! A Hobbit at the Omaturi Festival!

Tis is my fav version!

alex teo said...

ha! ha! good one, marcus :) my fave too

Anonymous said...

Although I didn't know what is this Japanese character, I like this set of outfit. Very cute and it's quite rare nowadays..

alex teo said...

thanks desmond. other than samurais, very rarely do we get to see authentic costumes